Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Not a Waukegan card holder?
You need an active Waukegan Public Library card to download digital materials. If you live in Waukegan and don’t have a library card, get one! If you live outside Waukegan, try contacting your home library to learn about their eBook collection.
The Waukegan Library offers thousands of digital titles that can be downloaded for free! Whether you're interested in eBooks, audiobooks, movies or music, here's some information you'll want to know:
- All digital titles can be downloaded for free.
- Titles are automatically deleted at the end of the borrowing period.
- There are no late fees for any digital materials!
- eBooks and other digital materials cannot be checked out from other libraries.
- If a title is already checked out by someone, you may place a hold on it just like you would with a physical book.
- Different services have different guidelines for renewals, number of items checked out at once, etc. For specific information, click on the appropriate tab.
Contact the Reference Department
Need help? Contact the Reference Department for direct assistance with downloading library materials to your device!