Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- You may check out up to 3 digital audiobooks per library card.
- Titles are automatically deleted at the end of the borrowing period, so there are never any late fees for digital materials!
- eAudiobooks cannot be checked out from other libraries, and cannot be checked out by anyone who does not have a Waukegan Library card in good standing.
- RBDigital adds new titles throughout the year, so keep checking back!
- Most RBDigital audiobooks can be listened to by multiple people at the same time, so you don't have to wait! However, some titles can only be checked out by one person at a time, but you can place a hold on these titles if they're unavailable.
- eAudiobooks can be renewed once per title.
Popular Titles - Best Sellers
Not a Waukegan card holder?
You need an active Waukegan Public Library card to download digital materials. If you live in Waukegan and don’t have a library card, get one! If you live outside Waukegan, try contacting your home library to learn about their eBook collection.
Contact the Reference Department
Need help? Contact the Reference Department for direct assistance with downloading library materials to your device!